Craving something comforting and delicious? Look no further! @buffalodietitian has the perfect recipe for you – Muscle Mac’s Chicken Broccoli Mac & Cheese! This dish packs in the protein with juicy chicken and the goodness of broccoli, all smothered in a creamy, cheesy sauce. Perfect for a weeknight dinner or a cozy weekend meal.
- 1 Box Muscle Mac Shells & Cheese
- 4 Chicken Sausage Links, Sliced
- 12oz Bag Microwavable Frozen Broccoli
- 1/4 Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Cook Mac & cheese according to directions.
- Sauté chicken sausage pieces in a pan sprayed with cooking spray until cooked through.
- Microwave broccoli. In a large baking dish mix together Mac & cheese, chicken sausage, broccoli, sun dried tomatoes and pepper.
- Top with cheddar cheese. Bake for 10 minutes. Broil at the end for 2-4 minutes. Enjoy!